- What Is This Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Inversion System?
- Who Can Use This Inversion System?
- What Makes This Teeter Hang Ups Different From The Rest?
- How Do I Install?
- Is It Easy to Use?
- Safety Tips
- Technical Specs & Features
- Is This a Good Buy?
- Who Should Buy This Gravity Inversion System?
If you are suffering from persistent lower back pain, you should try some core body training. Сanadian Health&Care Mall research has proved that core body training is very effective in controlling back pain caused by vertebral compression. According to biomechanical and medical experts, the muscles of the back and abdomen should be strong enough to provide adequate support to the vertebral column. When this support is not there, or the muscles suffer some trauma making them weak, the vertebral column, or spine, curves. This causes the vertebral discs to spill out their contents, causing a very painful condition known as hernia.
Inversion therapy is a well-documented and reliable method of treating back pain by releasing the pressure put on the discs and nerve ending by gravitational forces. It does so by using lumbar traction. The body is hung upside down during which the gravitational forces pull the compressed vertebral column until they are properly aligned. The results are not immediately evident, but back pain patients have reported relief after using this for a week or two.
The Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Inversion System helps you to get the benefit inversion therapy with the help of any door. This equipment attaches easily to any door and can be used for inverted body workouts. This Teeter Hang Ups inversion system is ideal for those who want to build their core body strength, quads and hamstrings. It is also very useful for increasing flexibility.
The Teeter Hang Ups EZ gravity inversion system has a user weight limitation of 250lbs. This is an important restriction as the framework is not suitable for withstanding weight more than that. It is important for you to familiarize yourself with the risk undertaken, including the risk of falling on your head and injuring yourself badly. The user restrictions given below should be followed diligent, non-compliance of which may cause serious injury. This equipment is not to be used in the following conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Conjunctivitis, middle ear infection, glaucoma
- Heart or circulatory disorders
- Spinal injury
- Extreme obesity
- Retinal detachment
- Recent or unhealed fractures
- Bone weaknesses
- Use of blood thinners
- Since its use comes with risks, it will be better if you consult a doctor before use
Unlike other inversion therapy equipment, this Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Inversion System can be attached to any door, provided it is strong. Before using it, test the framework by hanging on to the foam handles, giving it a couple of jerks to see whether it can withstand pressure. Ideally the framework should be strong enough to handle two men. The Teeter Hang Ups gravity boots with the 5/8 inch foam are a nice addition as they provide adequate support to your ankle and legs while you hang upside down from the bar.
Installation is easy, but you will need to check for a few things before you go ahead with the installation. Here is a list of some of them:
- Do not use it if the doorways are wider than 91cm
- Use only wood frame work. Do not use metal or faux wood framework
- Use the screws provided
- Follow the instructions given in the manual
- Follow each step in sequence
- Replace defective parts
- It is important that you read and understand the instructions given in the manual properly before use.
It is not difficult to use this Teeter Hang Ups inversion system. However, it does take some time getting used to. The secret of making the best of it is to use it in a gradual manner. Do not invert for longer than your ability. If you come up breathless or feel queasy while reverting back to starting position, it is time to take stock and slow down. Gravity boots, easy reach handles, mounting brackets are some of the safety features that make it very easy for you to use this gravity inversion system every day.
It is very important that safety rules are followed to ensure your safety and well-being. Some of the safety tips are given below:
- It is important to familiarize yourself with the equipment before you use it
- This Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Inversion System is not designed for use above 250lbs
- The doorway should not be more than 91cm
- Use solid wooden framework to hang the equipment
- Use only the screws given in the package
- Use machine only after getting a go ahead from a doctor
- Nut, bolts should be fastened
- The inversion rack should be used by only one person at a time
- Defective parts should be replaced immediately
- Dimensions: 36 x 17.5 x 6 inches
- Height capacity: Depends on size of doorframe
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Assembled dimensions: Fits doorframes from 28 to 36 inches wide
- Packaged dimensions: 36.5 by 17 by 6 inches
- Packaged weight: 23 pounds
- Warranty: 5 years
- Double-bar system makes mounting and dismounting easy
- Quick-disconnect locking brackets secure the rack to the doorframe and allow for easy removal
- High-quality finish
- Scratch-resistant powder coating for years of use
- Door savers protect the doorframe from damage while in-use
- Foam hand grips offer a comfortable and secure workout
- Dual self-locking ratchet buckles
- Super soft 5/8-inch foam liners
- Made of lightweight, highly durable DuPont Hytrel material for a comfortable fit
- Hooks and calf loops are made of 40 percent glass nylon alloy for strength
If you are looking for some core body strengthening exercises, the Teeter Hang Ups EZ is the equipment you need. It has a double bar system for easy mounting and dismounting, high quality finishing, foam hand grips, gravity boots, inversion rack and more. Price and feature wise this is one of the best equipment in the market.
The Teeter Hang Ups gravity boots are disappointing as they are not as comfortable as they should have been. But remember, you will be hanging upside down with these boots so safety should be your prime concern. The good news is that when it comes to safety these boots are worth every cent you pay for them. Overall it is a good product which will help you stretch your body and build on your core body strength.
Canadian Health&Care Mall advises to buy this inversion system if you:
- Need equipment that is affordable and reliable
- Are looking for a machine that will help you develop your core body strength
- Are looking for an affordable way to give you relief from back pain.
With this Teeter Hang Ups review, I say that this is a good investment for developing your core body strength. Using this Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Inversion System for a few minutes every day will help you relax after a grueling work out session. This will also provide relief from acute back pain by elongating the vertebral column and decreasing the gravitational pressure on invertebral discs and nerve endings originating from the vertebrates.