- What is This Stamina AeroPilates Reformer with Rebounder?
- Who Can Use This Pilates Reformer?
- What Makes The Stamina AeroPilates Different?
- How Do I Install?
- Safety Tips
- Is The AeroPilates Reformer Easy to Use?
- Technical Specs
- Features of the Stamina AeroPilates Reformer with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder
- Is This Stamina Pilates Reformer Equipment a Good Buy?
- Who Should Buy This?
Pilates targets the core muscles of the body. The muscles of the abdomen, lower back area, thigh constitutes the core of the body. It is important to keep these muscles strong as they play an important role in supporting the spine and the vertebral column. Over a period of time, the vertebral column becomes compressed because of the gravitational forces action down on the body. The vertebral column compresses reducing the intervertebral gap and forcing out the discs. The discs jut out, interfering with the functioning of the nerve fibers originating from the vertebral column, causing pain.
Pilates makes the core stronger thereby reducing stress on the vertebral column. Pilates also creates the impression of height by lengthening the muscles and stretching the vertebral column. It also improves greater body awareness, better mind body understanding, increases flexibility and helps in slowing down the aging process drastically. Pilates does not help in reducing weight because it is not aerobic in nature. However, it provides huge health benefits when it is combined with other types of aerobic exercises like running, jogging, swimming, etc.
Pilates was invented by a German National Pilates in the 1920’s. Joseph Pilates was a sickly child who worked very hard on his health and became world famous for his holistic approach to health called Pilates.
The Stamina AeroPilates Reformer is a Pilates machine that doubles up as an aerobics class.
The Stamina AeroPilates Reformer with rebounder is a two in one Pilates cum cardio machine. Unlike other Pilates machines, this Stamina Pilates machine provides aerobic as well as Pilates benefits to users. It is easy, safe and comfortable to use. With more than 100 exercises the user will never get bored.
This Stamina Pilates reformer can be used by anybody who is disease free. If you are leading a sedentary lifestyle and want to make a change, this Pilates equipment for home is the right equipment for you. Switching over to a high impact exercise routine from a sedentary lifestyle will do you more harm than good. The secret is to up the pace steadily that your body is able to cope with the changes gradually. Pilates machine workout is able to achieve this goal because it is impact free. If you are overweight, it is better to start with Pilates. However, there are restrictions. Canadian Health&Care Mall experts recommend to consult a doctor before you start with your exercise routine. People who have high blood pressure, heart problem and other diseases should not use it before consulting a doctor.
This Pilates reformer produced by Stamina has a trampoline like equipment at the foot of the bed. This helps in increasing the heart rate. You have to reach the targeted heart rate before getting any cardiovascular benefits. This Stamina Pilates reformer equipment helps you to reach your targeted heart rate efficiently. Other interesting features include extra long handrails, heavy duty frame, oak wood hand finish, quite ultra smooth gliders, adjustable head rest, DVD, and workout chart.
Installation is very easy. Most users say that it takes a mere 15-20 minutes to install this Pilates machine. However, there are certain instructions that must be taken into consideration while installing this machine.
- Take an inventory before you start assembling. This will reveal any faulty or missing parts.
- Keep children and pets away
- The machine should be assembled on a hard, level ground
- Follow instructions carefully and sequentially
- Ensure that every bolt and screw is secured before using this machine
The Stamina AeroPilates Reformer is extremely reliable and safe. It does not pose any health risk if it is used adequately. There are certain do’s and don’ts when it comes to using this piece of Pilates equipment. A few of them are given below –
- The Reformer should be placed on a level, hard surface
- All the screws and bolts should be tightened before use
- Do not wear loose fitting clothes.
- Do not stick or put things in the machine parts
- The machine should be serviced regularly
- The machine should not be used if it is damaged worn
- Keep children and pets away while the machine is in use
- Be careful while mounting or dismounting from the machine
- Stop exercising as soon as you start feeling queasy or ill
Yes, the Pilates reformer is easy and uncomplicated. Moreover, it comes with two DVD’s that sets forth instructions to help you with your exercise routines. The Pilates machine features a trampoline that will help you reach your targeted heart rate. Reaching your targeted heart rate during a physical activity is the most efficient way to cut calories; the Stamina Reformer helps you to loose weight by increasing your aerobic activity. The Stamina AeroPilates features longer hand rails, comfortable shoulder rest, heavy duty frame and oak hand finish, making it an excellent Pilates equipment for home.
- Dimensions Approx: 55 1/2 x 22 x 11 1/2″
- Weight: 133 lbs.
- These Pilates reformers are especially designed to provide a cardiovascular workout with a very low impact low
- It comes with a special wall chart and 2 workout videos
- 4 heavy-duty, elastic cords with 4 workout resistance levels
- The unit is elevated in order to allow a higher number of advanced exercises
- It is able to perform over 50 exercises to shape and tone your entire body
Yes, this is indeed a good buy. It is affordable, easy to use and comes packed with features. You can use it in the comfort of your home and exercise regularly on it. Unlike other Pilates equipment this one provides aerobic benefits too as it has a trampoline like equipment attached to the foot of the equipment.
The only disadvantage is the weight. Once it is assembled it is very difficult to move from one place to another. Overall this is a good buy. Canadian Health&Care Mall recommends to buy this equipment if you are looking for a safe and reliable Pilates equipment under $500.
You should buy this equipment if you-
- Are looking for a safe and reliable Pilates equipment
- Want to buy an equipment for the long term
- Want to get rid of back pain fast
The Stamina AeroPilates Reformer with rebounder is a wonderful piece of equipment. It is safe, easy to use and comfortable. It is two in one device because it provides aerobic exercises along with fifty odd Pilates exercises. If you are looking for a Pilates equipment for home buy it. You won’t be disappointed.