- What is Weslo Inversion Flex System?
- Who Can Use This Inversion Table?
- What Makes This Weslo Inversion Table Different?
- How Do I Install?
- Is the Weslo Inversion Flex System Easy to Use?
- Safety Tips
- Is This Inversion Table a Good Buy?
- Who Should Buy This Weslo Inversion Table?
Inversion therapy is considered to be very beneficial for those suffering from persistent back pain. The treatment is very simple. All you have to do is hang upside down for few minutes and let gravity do its work. Thousands of people have benefited from this therapy which started way back in 400BC when Hippocrates is said to have hung a back pain patient upside down to treat his back pain.
The causes of back pain are many. Bad posture is just one of them. When your posture is poor, muscles develop in a haphazard way. For example, some of the muscles of the body may get overdeveloped to compensate for the extra load put on them. The back, especially the lower lumbar region, needs well developed muscles to support the spinal column. When it fails to get this support, it gets misaligned. Curved vertebral column, S shaped vertebral column and compressed vertebral column result from long hours of sitting and bad posture.
Treatment varies from case to case. If the symptoms are severe, surgical intervention is required. In most cases, physiotherapy is proscribed along with a small course of anti inflammatory drugs.
Inversion therapy has found popularity in the last few decades. It is safe, affordable and does not cause any harm to the body. No wonder, more and more people are taking it up every day.
The Weslo Inversion Flex System is a reliable inversion therapy table that improves blood circulation and reduces pressure on the spine. It is simple and easy to use as it allows you to set your own center of gravity.
This inversion table can be used by anybody with a decent level of fitness and no health issues. Before getting your own Weslo inversion table, Сanadian Health&Care Mall recommends to check with your doctor whether your health will permit you to use inversion therapy. According to the manual, you should not be using this equipment if you suffer from any of the following conditions –
- High blood pressure
- Heart Disease
- Arthritis, osteoporosis
- Bone fracture
- Liver, kidney impairment
- It is important to read and understand the manual before you start using this equipment
The Weslo Inversion Flex System decreases pressure on your spine and improves blood circulation. It is also very helpful in improving the musculature of the body by speeding muscle recovery after an exhausting set of exercises. Padded nylon bench, foam padded handlebars, height and ankle locks are just some of the features that ensures your well being and safety while you hang upside down.
Installation is easy. It takes thirty minutes to install one of these machines. Most of the machine comes preassembled, unlike other brands where you may even have to assemble more than 40 parts before you can even think of using this machine. Before you start assembling, it is wise to make a quick inventory to check nothing is missing. The assembly should be done on a hard, level and dry surfaced to prevent rocking while the equipment is in use.
The Weslo Inversion Flex System is very easy to use. Thanks to the security features and uncomplicated design you can start working right away after assembly. The working is very simple. Simply lied down and raise your arms, as your arms are raised, the machine will start tilting. You can control the angle of inversion with the help of a safety chain. For a full inversion, you will have to remove the safety link. Another advantage is the size of the equipment. It can easily be folded and stored in another place. This inverted table is convenient and comfortable to use.
Canadian Health&Care Mall reminds that inversion can be dangerous if it is not done properly or if the equipment is not assembled correctly. The following precautions should be heeded before you do inversion table exercises –
- Consult your physician or doctor before using this back inversion table.
- Always wear proper exercise apparel and training shoes when using the equipment.
- If any time you feel faint, light-headed or dizziness, stop exercising right away and see a doctor.
- Keep children and pets away.
- Make sure your equipment is correctly assembled before you use it.
- Screws, nuts, and bolts should be tightened prior to use.
- Do not operate this or any exercise equipment if it is damaged.
- If you get nauseous when you come up, you should probably slow down a little.
- Always use this equipment on hard, dry level surface.
- Keep hands and feet away from any moving parts. Do not insert any object into any openings.
- Do not wear loose clothes and jewelry.
- Product Dimensions: 60 x 27 x 49 inches
- Weight: 50 pounds
- 90 day limited warranty
- Inversion system helps decrease pressure on spine and increase blood flow to body’s extremities
- Release muscle tension and tone your musculature, via gradual stretching after your workout routine
- Padded nylon bench provides comfort and support, and foam padded handlebars help you achieve proper form and balance
- Height, ankle lock, and pivot bar are adjustable to accommodate a variety of users
- Safety tether allows you to control the system’s angle of inversion
Yes, this Weslo Inversion Flex System is definitely a good buy. It is affordable, easy to use and reliable. You can use this for a few minutes every day and build your core body strength. This inversion table comes with top class safety features including leg locks and ankle braces, which makes it very useful from the safety perspective. It is very easy to use and does not require any complicated maneuvering to get things done.
You should buy this inversion table if you –
- Need something that is very reliable and comfortable
- Are looking for a world class fitness equipment
- Don’t want to compromise when it comes to quality
If you are looking for an affordable inversion therapy table, your search ends with the Weslo Inversion Flex System. It is reliable, affordable and uncomplicated to use. With the inversion table benefits, you can use it for a few minutes every day and rid yourself of back pain.