- What Is This Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table?
- Who Can Use It?
- What Makes It The Ironman Gravity 2000 Different?
- How Do I Install?
- Is It Easy to Use?
- Safety Tips
- Technical Specs & Features of The Elite Inversion Table
- Is This a Good Buy?
- Who Should Buy This?
The secret to a healthy back and pain free existence lies in developing core body strength. Core body strength is developed by working on your abdomen and back muscles. Inversion therapy table targets the muscles of the abdomen and the back, making them stronger and more flexible. The inversion table works by providing lumbar traction and releasing the gravitational pressure on the invertebratal discs and nerves.
Back pain can be caused by any number of reasons, and a slipped disc is just one of them. Invertebratal discs are filled with gelatinous substance that acts as a buffer between two vertebrates. These discs absorb the shock and prevent damage to the vertebrate column.
As we age, the spinal column is not able to sustain the gravitational pressure acting on it from above and becomes compressed. This causes the backbone to bend, compressing the vertebrates and pushing out the discs and nerve endings between them. If the sciatic nerve is involved, it leads to sharp pain originating in the lower lumbar area and radiating down the leg.
Inversion therapy is successful because it aims to reverse the damage caused by compression by lengthening the vertebrates and releasing the pressure on the discs and nerve endings.
The Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table is a quality product from the Ironman range of fitness products that are known for their build and quality. This inverted table can be used at home to treat fatigue, back pain and tensional headaches. This therapeutic equipment is recommended by health care professionals for back pain caused by the compression of the spinal column.
This Ironman Gravity 2000 inversion table can be used by back pain patients, athletes and first timers. This equipment provides quick relief to back pain patients through lumbar traction, which is the process of pulling the vertebral columns so that it gets back to its original shape. Some users can even hear the vertebral column crackling as it realigns and settles into shape. Athletes can use if for building core body strength by adding some sit ups and crunches to the stretching routine. For first timers, who want to avoid back problems, Canadian Health&Care Mall recommends this good investment.
This back inversion table boasts durable tubular scratch resistant frame backrest, made from heavy duty nylon, tough nonskid rubber stabilizers, extra-long safety handles, height adjustable frames and vinyl safety covers. However, the standout feature happens to be the inversion system which is a pleasure to use. Just lie back and let your hands do the rest. As you raise your hand, the table will start to invert slowly. Overall, it is the ease and confidence with which you can use the system that makes it different.
Installation is easy if you are comfortable with a wrench. The instructions are laid down in a format which is very easy to understand. The nuts, bolts and washer come together so there is no confusion on what part to put where. Before you start installing, there are a few things to take care of. For example, you should make sure that the inventory is complete, and no part is missing from the package. It is also important to find a proper location for the installing. Ideally, the surface should be level, hard and dry. If you take care of these safety tips, you will be able to take care of the installation process without any problems.
Yes, this Ironman inversion table is very easy to use, thanks to its inversion technique that is intuitive and uncomplicated. By the simple action of raising your hands, you will be able to maneuver the table any way you wish. This Ironman inversion table features heavy duty nylon backrest, durable tubular framework, non-skid stabilizers, height adjustable frame, and ergonomically molded ankle cushions for your comfort and safety.
Since this is a machine, it is wise to follow certain safety precautions designed for your safety and well-being. Here are some of them –
- Use handrails for your safety.
- Lift up slowly when going back to starting position.
- You should also stop exercising and consult a doctor if you experience any type pain or pressure.
- Keep children and pets away from the equipment while in use.
- Only one person should use the equipment at a time.
- Make sure your equipment is correctly assembled before you use it.
- Be sure all screws, nuts, and bolts are tightened prior to use.
- Do not operate this if equipment if it is damaged.
- Always use this equipment on a level surface.
- Do not use outdoors or near water.
- Keep hands and feet away from any moving parts.
- Do not insert any object into any openings.
- Keep loose clothes, jewelry away from moving parts.
- Consult your physician before using this back inversion table.
- Always wear proper exercise apparel when doing inversion table exercises.
- If any time you feel faint, light-headed or dizziness while operating the equipment, stop exercise immediately.
- Vinyl covered foam backrest
- Standard steel frame
- 300lbs weight capacity
- Measures 26 x 65 x 49 inches
- Sturdy inversion table for reducing back stress and stimulating circulation
- Durable tubular steel frame, tough nylon backrest, and powder-coated finish
- Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers; inverts up to 90 degrees
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions; supports up to 300 pounds
Yes, this Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table is a good buy as it features a durable tubular framework, quality finishing and the highest level of safety features in any equipment of this class. It is easy and uncomplicated to use as most of its features are intuitive.
The only problem with this inversion table is its bulk. It is difficult to move from one place to other even when it is folded. However, considering the inversion table benefits and easy to use features, it is definitely a good buy.
Canadian Health&Care Mall recommends to buy this Ironman Gravity 2000 inversion therapy table if you-
- Are looking for a top class fitness equipment that does not breakdown easily
- Are looking for a world class equipment for something less than $200
- Are looking for an affordable back pain treatment
The Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table has something for somebody. It can be used by athletes, back pain patients and first timers with equal ease. The high steel framework and superb finishing ensures smooth functioning for many years to come.