- What is this Teeter Hang Ups F5000 Inversion Table?
- Who Can Use Teeter Hang Ups F5000?
- What Makes the Teeter Hang Ups F5000 Inversion Table different?
- How Do I install?
- Is It Easy to Use?
- Safety Tips
- Technical Specs & Features of the Hang Ups Inversion Table F5000
- Is This Teeter Hang Ups F5000 a Good Buy?
- Who Should Buy This Teeter Inversion Table?
Lower back pain due to slipped or herniated disc is fairly common. The spinal disc is a made of fibrous cartilage type material. It is found between two vertebras in the spinal column. When this disc juts out due to the compression it causes mild to severe pain. Treatment for this condition varies from case to case. If the condition is not too severe, bed rest is suggested to the patient along with a short course of anti-inflammatory medicine like ibuprofen. If the condition does not improve or worsens, the patient is referred to MRI. MRI reveals the extent of hernia. Depending upon the severity of his condition, the patient is referred to physiotherapy or surgery.
Physiotherapy may include inversion therapy where relief is provided by taking the gravitational force off the disc and nerve endings. Corticosteroid injection is only given when the patient does not show any sign of improving after physiotherapy. Surgery is the last option and may involve partial microdiscectomy where only a part of the disc is removed or total discectomy where the entire disc is removed and the affected vertebra fused.
Inversion therapy has shown positive results and is recommended by Canadian Health&Care Mall experts for patients suffering from mild to intense back pain.
The Teeter Hang Ups F5000 Inversion Table is designed for people suffering from persistent back pain caused by poor posture and gravitational force acting on the backbone. It decompresses the vertebral column, increases the gap between the vertebras, thereby improving lymphatic drainage and blood circulation. By stretching on the muscles and vertebral column gently it also provides relief from tensional headaches, back aches and joint pains.
User weight is limited to 300lbs. Remember to take your doctor’s advice before you go ahead and buy this Teeter Hang Ups inversion table. Inversion therapy reverses the flow of blood in the body, including the brain. This new experience may shock your system if you are not used to it. Spells of dizziness and flushed face are common symptoms that you are overdoing it. Other symptoms include breathlessness, pain and loss of comprehension. If you are a first timer and have no idea of knowing how your body will react during inversion therapy, it will be better to enlist someone to attend to you while you try out the inversion therapy table. Once you are accustomed to being inverted you can do it on your own.
The use of this inversion table is not recommended in certain medical conditions like high blood pressure, heart ailment, liver and kidney impairment, arthritis and osteoporosis.
Inversion therapy reverses the flow of blood in your body. During this therapy, the body is suspended from an anchored position. Since you are hanging upside down, the anchor should be secure and reliable. Teeter Hang Ups F5000 Inversion Table scores high when it comes to security. It has adjustable roller hinges, tether straps that pre selects the angle of inversion. Comfortable ankle safety straps ensure that you are comfortably secured to the table.
Installation is easy if you take care of some basic rules.
- Rule no 1
Find a flat, level and dry surface to install the equipment. If the inversion table is installed improperly, it may tip over while you are exercising causing you injury.
- Rule no 2
Take an inventory before you install the equipment. This is very important if you don’t want to be stuck with semi installed equipment while you wait for supplies to arrive.
- Rule no 3
Replace frayed the inversion table immediately. Don’t use second hand spare parts. Use only original spare parts.
When it comes to actual use, the Teeter Hang Ups F5000 Inversion Table does not disappoint. It is easy to use, intuitive and uncomplicated. This inversion table rotates on a pivot system. Just lie back and lift your arm. As you raise your arm, the table would start tilting to your desired inversion angle. Once you have attained your desired inversion angle you can stop raising your arm. Similarly, to revert to starting position, you will have to follow this process in reverse.
There are some safety tips that will help you use the inversion table safely. Here is a list composed by Canadian Health&Care Mall
- Consult your doctor before using the inversion table.
- This equipment is built for single user usage
- Make sure your inversion table is correctly assembled before you use it.
- Be sure all screws, nuts, and bolts are tightened properly before you use it.
- Do not operate this equipment if it is damaged in any way.
- Always wear proper exercise clothes and shoes when using the equipment.
- Always use this equipment on a clear, level and dry surface.
- Keep hands and feet away from any moving parts. Do not insert any object into any openings.
- Keep loose clothes, jewelry away from moving parts.
- If any time you feel faint, light-headed or dizziness while operating the inversion table, stop exercising immediately and see a doctor.
- Keep children and pets away from the equipment while in use.
- Height capacity: 4’8″ to 6’6″
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Assembled dimensions: 45 x 28 x 58 inches
- Folded dimensions: 66 x 28 x 14 inches
- Adjustable roller hinges allow you to pre-select three levels of rotation
- Comfortable ankle clamps hold you securely while inverting; usable with optional gravity boots
- Removable, washable nylon mat with triple-stitched seams removes easily for cleaning
- 85% preassembled and includes tools for assembly; folds easily for storage
- Five-year warranty
Yes this inversion table from Teeter is a good buy. It is remarkably easy to use, intuitive and affordable. Sure it takes some time getting used to, but it is usual to feel disoriented when you are hung upside down. The good news is that you get used to inversion therapy after a few days. The build is very solid which means that you can use it for many years without worrying about how to get a replacement.
Though the Teeter Hang Ups F5000 Inversion Table is a little heavy and bulky but considering the benefits it is definitely a good buy for your home.
You should buy this if you:
- Want an affordable solution for your bad back
- Want an inversion table that you can use in your home
- Want an inversion table that is compact and handy
- Want an inversion table that is very safe
The Teeter Hang Ups F5000 Inversion Table is a wonderful investment for a healthy and stronger back. It is easy to use, intuitive to operate and features the best safety accessories in the business. It is definitely one of the safest fitness equipment available in the market.