- What Is this Teeter Hang Ups EP-550?
- Who Can Use It?
- What Makes the Teeter EP-550 Different?
- How Do I Install?
- Is this EP-550 Inversion Table Easy to Use?
- Safety Tips
- Technical Specs & Features
- Is This a Good Buy?
- Who Should Buy This Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table?
Inversion table can be very effective equipment in your fight against back pain. However, it is important to know when to use it and when to stop. Inversion table reverses the flow of blood in your body. If you are suffering from high blood pressure, it can increase your blood pressure significantly. Considering these factors it is important that you follow the guidelines given in the user manual.
The inversion table functions by suspending the body from the ankle. The ankle is secured safely to the frame so there is no risk of falling and getting injured. In this position, the force of gravity pulls your vertebrae column downwards, increasing its length and making space for the spinal discs and nerve endings to move more freely.
Back pain is often caused when these very spinal discs are pushed outwards along with the nerve endings. When the sciatica nerve is affected, the pain becomes all the more intolerable. Inversion tables have other advantages too. For example, it is known to improve lymphatic drainage. The rotational up and down movement of the inversion therapy table improves lymphatic blood flow, helping in the removal of dead cells.
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Sport Inversion Therapy Table is UL 1647 certified, affordable, easy to use therapeutic table that provides relief to those suffering from back pain in a completely natural manner. It works by stretching the vertebrae column by using the force of gravity against the body’s own weight. By increasing spacing between the vertebrae, it frees compressed discs and nerve endings. The practice of using inversion table for relieving back pain dates back to 400BC. Modern practice dates back to the early 70’s and 80’s, when it became popular.
User weight is limited to 300lbs. Do not let anybody over 300lbs use the Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 inversion table as it may harm you and those around you. Canadian Health&Care Mall experts advise to consult a physician and get a full body checkup before you start using this equipment. When you are in the inverted state, the heart slows down a bit, helping you to relax.
However, slowing down your heart can be dangerous for you especially if you are suffering from high blood pressure. Ideally, you should not be using the inversion table if you suffer from the following conditions or ailments –
- Extreme obesity
- Glaucoma, retinal detachment or conjunctivitis
- Spinal injury, Cerebral Sclerosis, or acutely swollen joints
- Middle ear infection
- High blood pressure, Hypertension, Recent stroke or Transient Ischemic attack
- Heart or circulatory disorders for which you are being treated
- Hiatus hernia or Ventral hernia
- Bone weaknesses including Osteoporosis, Unhealed fractures
- Use of anticoagulants including Aspirin in high doses
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 comes UL 1647 certified. Inversion tables are not required to fulfill stringent conditions laid down by the medical council, but Teeter Hang Ups ensures that nothing is left to chance. It comes with the ergonomic Flex Technology that provides a full range of motion while you stretch out. The decompression surface is smooth ensuring that the equipment works with you when you are on the table. It comes with gravity boots that help you to use this machine in full confidence knowing that your ankles are safely secured.
Installation is a breeze provided you have read the instruction manual well and understood which part goes where. Ideally, it should not take you more than 30 minutes to install this equipment.
Here are some tips to make installation easier:
- Install equipment on a hard level surface
- Take an inventory before you start installing. Call for replacements if the package has damaged parts
- Keep children and pets away
- Keep ample clearing space around the machine
You will be surprised to see how easy it is to work on this Teeter Inversion Table. There is even a DVD with five healthy back routines to help you get started. The ergonomic design and smooth surface help you glide smoothly on the table. Gravity boots and ankle support give you the confidence that nothing untoward will happen to put your life and limb in danger while you are inverted. It is very easy to use. No pushing button! Just lie back and raise your arms to start inclining. The Hang Ups Inversion Table is very easy and comfortable to use.
This Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table is designed for your safety. However, indiscriminate use will endanger your safety and those around you. Certain safety guidelines will have to be followed if you want to stretch out safely. Here are some of them:
- Consult your physician or other health care professionals before using the inversion table.
- Always wear proper gym clothes while using this equipment.
- If you feel faint, light-headed or dizzy stop exercising immediately and consult a doctor.
- Keep children and pets away from the equipment
- Only one person should use the equipment at a time.
- Make sure your equipment is correctly assembled and all screws, nuts, and bolts are tightened prior to use.
- Do not use equipment if it is damaged.
- Always use this equipment on a clear and level and dry surface.
- Keep your hands and feet away from any moving parts. Keep loose clothes, jewelry away from moving parts.
- Height Capacity: 4 feet 8 inches tall to 6 feet, 6 inches tall
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Assembled Dimensions: 83 by 28.5 by 88 inches
- Packaged Dimensions: 48.5 by 29.5 by 8.5 inches
- Packaged weight: 68 pounds
- Warranty: 5-Year warranty
- Ergonomic Flex-Technology with a greater range of motion
- Optimum decompression surface for optimum decompress stretch
- No tear, no stain durable construction
- Ankle Comfort Dial for a comfortable and secure fit
- Pre-set rotation control
- Vibration cushion with heated neck pillow with 10 vibrating motors and two heaters to help increase circulation and relax muscles
- Gravity boots for maximum comfort and support for the ankles
- Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts for reliability and security
- Scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome
- Super quick assembly in under 20 minutes
- 90 percent pre-assembled
- Folds to 28 by 16 by 66 inches for easy storage
- Owner’s manual, instructional DVD with 5 healthy back routines included
Сanadian Health&Care Mall with confidence can claim that this Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 is definitely a good buy. This equipment is certified by Underwriter Laboratories, which is an independent, nonprofit organization. When it comes to inversion therapy tables, you should be looking for UL certifications. On top of this, the EP-550 inversion table comes with some of the best safety features and accessories making it a great buy if you are looking for a reliable inversion therapy table.
It is a bit on the heavier side and takes space. However, that is a good sign because this solidity means that the machine remains rock solid while you exercise on it.
Considering the pros and cons, the Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 qualifies as a good buy.
You should buy this Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 inversion table if you are –
- Looking for an affordable equipment that is loaded with safety accessories
- Looking for reliable equipment to treat your back pain
- Searching for equipment that does not make compromises when it comes to quality
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Sport Inversion Therapy Table comes across as reliable and efficient, trusted by the medical community, as well as the users. It is safe, affordable and packs a lot of features to make your daily exercises easy. Using it for a few minutes will help you strengthen your back, improve circulation and improve lymphatic drainage. It is a great buy.