- What Is this Ironman ATIS 4000 Inversion Table?
- Who Can Use This Ironman Inversion Table?
- What Makes the Ironman ATIS 4000 Different?
- How do I Install?
- Is It Easy to Use?
- Safety Tips
- Is This Ironman 4000 Inversion Table a Good Buy?
- Who Should Buy This?
Inversion therapy works for mild to severe back pain. Inversion therapy works by taking gravitational force off the vertebrate column of the back. It is also called spinal traction. This procedure is very simple, and its use dates back to 400BC when Hippocrates used a ladder to cure a back pain patient. Modern usage dates back to the 1970’s, and later in the 80’s when it became hugely popular. Whether you want relief from your back problem, improve your lymphatic drainage, or work your abs, the inversion table is a helpful accessory. The inversion table can be used for lumbar traction, thereby reducing back pain.
Inversion therapy cures headache by taking tension off the forehead, improves blood circulation, provides immediate relief for back pain by taking gravitational pressure off spinal discs and nerve endings and improves mood. It improves the circulation of blood by reversing the direction of blood in the body, including the brain. By rushing more oxygenated blood to the brain, it improves cognitive functioning. By improving lymphatic drainage, it improves post workout recovery.
The Ironman ATIS 4000 Inversion Table can be used as an inversion table as well as an AB training station. It is easy to use and affordable. It features an extra wide tubular frame for user comfort, extended headrest for additional support, nylon backrest for adequate support and an amazing 10 different inversion locking angles for the most comprehensive set of exercises you can get. The Ironman 4000 comes from a long line of Ironman fitness equipments that are known for their impeccable craftsmanship and quality.
The user weight is limited to 320lbs. There are some restrictions, and it is important to read the manual properly to understand whether you should be using it in the first place. You should not use this equipment if you have high blood pressure or suffer from some heart related disease. Caution is also advised if you have arthritis or any other condition of the bone that makes it more susceptible to wear and tear.
The Ironman ATIS 4000 combines AB training and inversion training in one neat little package. It helps you build on your core body strength, which is very important for the health of your backbone. This is the only inversion table which combines the benefits of AB training and inversion training. Unlike other inversion tables, the Ironman 4000 inversion table has 10 preset inversion locking angles. Users will also appreciate the sturdy oval tubular frame, comfortable nylon backrest, ultra comfortable platform, molded ankle cushions, inverted hand grips that allow the user to stretch comfortably, removable lumbar support pillow for additional comfort and unique side holder that provides a storage place for you pen, mobiles and drink.
Installation is a breeze. It takes about one hour to assemble the Ironman ATIS 4000 inversion table from scratch. If you can ask somebody to help you with the assembly, it is even better as the unit is a little heavy. Before you install it, it’s necessary for you to have done your homework. Canadian Health&Care Mall made a list of what you should do before you start assembling:
- Find a place that is hard, level and smooth
- Make sure that the surface is not wet
- Take an inventory and replace frayed and missing parts from the vendor
- Keep children and pets away during assembly
- Tighten all screws before you finish
The Ironman 4000 is very easy to use. Just lie back and lift your hand gradually. As you raise your hands, the equipment will start inverting steadily till it reaches the preset angle. If for whatever reasons, you are unable to return to your original position, you can use the safety handle. To make your inversion therapy sessions more comfortable and safe, the Ironman 4000 features nylon backrest for additional support, safety handle to get you back in the starting position, inverted hand grips for better stretch ability and a scratch resistant surface for better movement.
There are some safety tips that you should heed. Here is a list:
- Always wear proper exercise apparel when using the equipment.
- Always ensure that there is 3 feet of clearance around the equipment when it is in operation. This is for your own safety.
- If you feel like you are about to faint, become light-headed or dizzy while operating the unit, stop exercise immediately.
- Clear only with water! Do not use solvent cleaners!
- Teenagers should use this equipment only under your supervision.
- Make sure your equipment is correctly assembled before you use it.
- Be sure all screws, nuts, and bolts are tightened prior to use.
- Do not operate this or any exercise equipment if it is damaged.
- Always use this equipment on a clear and level surface. Do not use outdoors or near water.
- Keep your hands and feet away from its moving parts and don’t insert objects into any of its openings.
- Make sure you keep jewelry and loose clothes away from its moving parts.
- Do not use it for commercial purposes.
- Vinyl Covered Foam Backrest
- Lumbar Support
- 350Weight Capacity (in pounds)
- 10-Level Locking System
- 90 Total Inversion Angle
- 76 Product Weight (in pounds)
- Combination inversion table and ab training system for reducing back stress
- Extra-wide oval tubing steel frame and 2-1/2-inch nylon backrest with memory foam
- 10 different inversion locking angles; inverted hand grips for maximum stretch
- Height-adjustable frame up to 6 feet 6 inches
- Supports up to 320 pounds
- Removable lumbar pillow
Considering the price and features, the Ironman ATIS 4000 inversion table is definitely a good buy! It is easy to use, affordable and has all the safety features you require from an equipment of this kind. Since you will be hanging upside down, you will need a harness that will secure you firmly to the platform without straining any part of the body. The Ironman ATIS 4000 Inversion Table scores high when it comes to user safety. It has ankle locks, extra wide tubular frame, and a scratch resistant finish for smooth injury free stretching.
The equipment is heavy at 111lbs. It would have been nicer if the manufacturers had come up with a foldable version. However, these minor niggles apart, the Ironman 4000 is a wonderful equipment.
Canadian Health&Care Mall advises buying this Ironman inversion table if you –
- Are looking for a reliable inversion therapy table under $500
- Need something that will help you build your core body strength
- Need fitness equipment that is solidly built and work ceaselessly for many years
- Want the best money can buy
The Ironman ATIS 4000 Inversion Table is a wonderful piece of equipment. It is safe, reliable and very affordable. It treats persistent back pain and helps you build on your core body strength.