- What Is This Gravity Inversion Table?
- Who Can Use The Inversion Therapy Table?
- What Makes This Inversion Table Different from the Rest?
- How Do I Install?
- Is This Stamina Inversion Table Easy to Use?
- Safety Tips
- Technical Specs & Features
- Is The Gravity Inversion Therapy Table a Good Buy?
- Who Should Buy This Inversion Therapy Table?
According to a recent Canadian Health&Care Mall report, more than 31 million Americans suffer from back pain every year. More than 50 billion dollars are spent on medications and physical therapy every year. Countless man hours are lost every year due chronic back pain which simply refuses to go away. The financial implications of back pain are simply too huge to evaluate. However, the good news is that back pain can be managed with proper medication and care. You do not even have to spend thousands of dollars on expensive drugs and medications; all you need is an inversion table and lots of patience.
Getting used to an inversion table takes time. The idea of hanging by your ankles for a minute or two is not everybody’s idea of fun. Once you realize that it takes time getting used to this format of exercise, rest should be easy. Start with a couple of minutes and increase the angle of inversion and duration steadily. Once you have mastered your fear, you will be able to invert for a longer period of time.
Inversion, as you know, is good for the health of your back. It reverses the aging process, deals with fatigue, improves blood circulation and reduces back pain. The science behind the therapy is very simple and is based on traction. The aim of this inversion therapy is to reduce the gravitational forces acting on the discs and the nerve endings by elongating the vertebral column.
What Is This Gravity Inversion Table?
The Stamina Inversion Table or with its new name Gravity Inversion Therapy Table is a therapeutic table that uses lumbar traction to increase the length of the vertebral column, decrease gravitational pressure acting on the discs and nerve endings and increasing the range of movements. It comes from the house of Stamina Fitness products that are known for their build, efficiency and product quality.
Who Can Use The Inversion Therapy Table?
This inversion therapy table has some health and user restrictions that are given below.
- Height: 4’10” to 6’6″
- Weight: 250lbs
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Condition
- Liver and Kidney Condition
- Arthritis/ Osteoporosis
- Spine problem
- Middle ear infection
These are just some of the medical conditions that can worsen if you use this back inversion table. Don’t forget to consult your doctor before you use this Gravity inversion therapy table.
What Makes This Inversion Table Different from the Rest?
This Stamina inversion therapy table features leg locks, heel holders and adjustable tether straps for your safety, height adjustment tool for more convenience, skid protected floor protectors, steel frame construction and many more equally important features. When it comes to use, it features automatic speed setting that allows you to control the speed of rotation. This is a very useful tool because if you come up too fast after inversion you will end up queasy.
How Do I Install?
Installation is easy if you follow the instructions given in the manual in a step by step manner. Checking the parts and tools before assembly will save you lot of trouble later on. Stamina products are known for their quality and reliability, however, it is possible that a part may have been accidentally included that is not of the highest quality. Do not use that part. Call up customer care and notify them immediately. This equipment should be assembled on a hard, level surface, to prevent the machine from tipping over when in use.
Is This Stamina Inversion Table Easy to Use?
Yes, this Stamina inversion table is very easy to use. It is easy to assemble and remarkably easy to use. The safety features like the leg locks, heel holders, adjustable tether straps and safety handles reduces accidents from happening. Using it is very easy. Just lie down on the table and lift your arms slowly. As you raise your arms, the inversion table will start tilting. Returning to the starting position is also easy as you have to reverse the process. If you are stuck, you can grip the safety handles to come up.
The safety tips are given for your own health and well being. Canadian Health&Care Mall underlines how important it is, to understand your limitations before you start your inversion table exercises. Here are some safety tips:
- Read and understand the instruction manual properly before you use this equipment.
- Always have a helper nearby when you are using this equipment
- You must understand how to recover from a fully inverted position
- Do not let small children play or use this machine
- This machine is not safe for you if you weigh more than 250 lbs and are taller than 6’6″
- Place equipment on a stable surface
- Wear proper exercise clothes
- Use the gravity table only as described in the manual
Technical Specs & Features
- Product Dimensions: 77.5 x 27 x 79.5 inches
- Weight: 46 pounds
- Maximum User Weight: 250 pounds
- User Height Range: 4’10” to 6’6″
- Heel holders cup the back of the ankle and heel while the adjustable foam pads secure snugly against the front of the ankle
- Three adjustment settings on the pivot arms to control rotation speed
- Quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert and keeps you stable while mounting and dismounting
- Adjusts to fit heights of 4’10” to 6’6″ with a height adjustment beam that is clearly marked in centimeters and inches
Is The Gravity Inversion Therapy Table a Good Buy?
Yes, this Gravity inversion therapy table is definitely a good buy. It is affordable, easy to use and reliable. The safety features are good. You will not have to worry about landing on your head while using this inversion table. The build is made from reinforced steel. You will experience the benefits of inversion table for your back problems if your try this.
The only problem is the bulk. Even when folded, it takes up space. Ideally, you should be keeping it in a place you don’t need.
Who Should Buy This Inversion Therapy Table?
You should buy this if you are:
- Looking for a world class inversion therapy equipment
- Looking for an equipment that is safe to use
- If you are looking for a quick and safe solution for your back pain problems
Gravity Inversion Therapy Table (formerly known as Stamina Inversion Table) is an affordable, high quality inversion therapy table. It is easy to use and has something for everybody. Using it for a few minutes every day will provide you inversion table benefits: relief from back pain, treat fatigue and control tensional headaches in a more reliable manner.